Sunday, March 20, 2011

Sunday

So we moved starting Thursday. The company who did the main portion was great, and we tipped them well. I would recommend them to anyone. We have spent the last two days slowly unpacking. The dogs love the new fenced backyard, and it's been a pleasure to let them run around. Sadly, the weather is turning on us today (Sunday). It has gotten a little cooler (All relative, of course. Compared to the last few months, it's been balmy), and it's thundering heavily this morning.

So I devoted my customary 60 minutes to my photography class before the rain began. It's nature this week, so I went to the Arboretum. We visit the Morton Arboretum enough to justify our membership, but I wish we were there more. I caught a few shots below. I would have liked to play more with exposure to see what I could've gotten out of the overcast gray.

So this week has been a deluge of the worst junk food, no exercise and a lot of stress. I hope to reverse some of that this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment