Friday, December 31, 2010

The weather outside is delightful. Raining, lightning, but the temps are balmy and the snow is melting away. Love it. Now seem to have an actual cold, which I do not understand, so am about to watch "A Scanner Darkly" and simply chill until Amy and I go out tonight for New Year's. Just doing dinner. I've never really liked News Year's or St. Pat's Day or Cinco de Mayo, etc. It always seemed like amateur night to me. People with no experience with excessive drinking climbing behind the wheel or getting into ill considered brawls.

It doesn't feel like a new year is coming anyway. It feels like we have more to go. The economy changed and we're going to be dealing with it for a long time.

Having said that, I'm hoping to make a list for myself of resolutions for the year. Some of them take.

No comments:

Post a Comment