Friday, February 4, 2011

Blithe Spirit

Amy and I have tickets to go see a preview performance of a Noel Coward play, Blithe Spirit tonight at First Folio Theatre. Amy and I visited First Folio Theatre last year for a Wodehouse production that was quite good (Amy will not let me forget, however, that I fell asleep; it was Friday, it'd been a terrible week, and I was exhausted; and if you've read enough Wodehouse, you don't actually have to see it to know what happened; she liked the play a great deal, though). It's a first-class professional theatre located on a former estate in Oakbrook with three separate venues. This is precisely what I wanted to do on a Friday. Fortunately, Amy moved quickly on the tickets an hour ago. I just checked back, and they are now sold out.

No comments:

Post a Comment