Thursday, February 3, 2011

Hanging in just fine


I should have raised the ISO on my camera, I guess, to really capture that hell that is Mother Nature, but it's too cold to go back out there this morning to take better pictures. The homeowner's association snow guys showed up last night and tunnelled our homes out. It hasn't been bad. The power's staying on, which means I'm catching up on some good shows. I watched the second of the Red Riding Trilogy last night. These are awfully good movies, though the West Yorkshire accents are so strong I occasionally have trouble following. I read that they decided to subtitle some of it because of this, but I didn't see them. We also watched The Kids are All Right, which means we've seen all 10 up for best picture. I don't think it should have been nominated for best picture, but it was pleasant. May or may not go to yoga today.

No comments:

Post a Comment